Hi guys! This is Alex and today we are going to review 5 Travel Accessories to make your short trip more convenient and independent. These things are suitable for a short and long travels as well, but I decided to consider it for a weekend trip because the main accessory is going to be the backpack:)
I personally like a lot to travel with a minimum luggage and it works out very well for me even for a 5 days trip. I traveled to Budapest for 5 days only with a one compact backpack and planned this journey very thoroughly, thinking of every small detail I might need, especially of clothing.
First of all, the minimum things with you give you more freedom and mobility – you don’t have to wait for your luggage at the airport, it is easy to carry -on, and you don’t have to think about where to leave you bags, if you would like to start exploring the new places immediately.
So, in this review I was trying to find out the most attractive and interesting items from Amazon, considering what a traveler might need at first.
1. The first item I’m going to review is the Amazon Basics Slim Carry On Travel Backpack.
This is an awesome option if you go for a weekend trip! You will be able to pack all of your must – have electronics and personal items – this backpack provides a perfect amount of organized space. There is a sleeve dedicated for laptop and a top – load tablet pocket, which help you to keep your electronics safely stored and quickly to access.
If you need to grab a bottle of water, it has a special zippered side – mounted pocket. The backpack comes with the top and side handles for easy take and go portability. This backpack is available in 7 colors – black, blue, denim, green, gray, purple and salmon. The rating is 4,3 out of 5 stars.
2. The next item for my review is the Language Translator Device. This device is a must – have one especially for those, who is going to visit countries, where English is not commonly spoken. Once you figured out how to do it, the use of the Translator is simple.
This device provides 99 % of accuracy, all languages 108+ countries online translation, 12 offline languages including English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, 43+ online languages photo translation. It is manufactured by Lincom Tech and designed by a pocket size.
The Translator has Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 5 mega-pixel Camera, provides a warranty card. You can check a good reviews of this device saying that they are satisfied more than it was expected, great helper for a travelers and learning languages.
3. The third item for this review is the Lifesaver Liberty Purifier Water Bottle. I personally didn’t know about the existence of such item at all until I was looking on Amazon for some interesting things that might be useful for a trip.
When I found out this WaterPurifier Bottle, I thought that it might be awesome for those, who travels to a country where water doesn’t have a good quality and you will not be able to find everywhere a place to buy a bottled water.
This water filter bottle removes 99,99% of bacteria, viruses and is easy to use – just fill, pump and drink. Every filter includes filter cartridge, which will purify up to 2000 liters of water before having to be replaced.
4. The next item is the convenient Travel Neck Pillow from Trtl. This is a definitely must – have for a frequent traveler. The new pillow can be used for airplane, car, train travel or just for relaxing at home on a sofa.
Based on a scientifically engineered design, the pillow allows you to adjust to your height and fully adaptable to your head and neck. The pillow has breathable material, which will help you to regulate temperatures.
With the pillow you will get a free water resistant travel bag, which you can attach to your luggage for easy carrying. Plus the pillow is fully machined washable, and you can take it anywhere and keep it clean for your next journey.
5. The last item for today’s review is the Sony DSC – QX10 attachable camera for your smartphone. If you like to make a good quality pictures while traveling and even if you have the most expensive smartphone, it will not be enough. The Sony DSC – QX10 will help you to achieve this goal.
You just need to attach the camera to turn your smartphone into a 10x zoom camera and then make a one – touch connection between them via Wi-Fi. The next step will be to download an App for editing and sharing your pictures, for example PlayMemories.
Pros: fantastic landscape, close-ups, low light, great for fireworks, nice design, compact.
Cons: you need to follow the instruction to sync, fragile – you will need to buy a case.